How to donate items?
We accept most items and also offer a collection service for those located within South East London. If you have any queries regarding items you would like to donate please email firstname.lastname@example.org
For our online store donations you can drop off clothing to our Penge location between 10 and 3 on weekdays. Please be aware only clothing in a resalable condition can be accepted. We cannot accept shoes, accessories etc. as we do not sell them online. Email email@example.com to arrange.
We appreciate your contribution to our cause, thank you!
Unacceptable Donations list for our brick and mortar shops:
- Any item utilised by inserting in mouth, for example: Drinking bottles or cups, sports and baby bottles, dummies, teething rings, used musical instruments, eg. recorders, whistles, Electronic/fake cigarettes unless unused & sealed.
- Broken or damaged baby equipment eg. pushchairs, highchairs, travel cots, baby cots.
- Child car seats (unless new and in original, sealed packaging)
- Contact lenses
- Cooking/ornamental knives or similar may be accepted. These must only be stored under the Counter. The Manager will only sell these items at their discretion to Customers over 18.
- Cot mattresses (unless new and in original sealed packaging) Adult/child mattresses that are stained, damaged and/or without a fire safety label.
- Damaged protective equipment eg. goggles, knee or elbow pads
- Faulty electrical or battery-operated goods
- Fitted cookers and fitted white goods
- Gas appliances/bottles
- Illegal drug paraphernalia
- Medical equipment eg. bandages, plasters (unless new and in original, sealed packaging and within expiry date)
- Opened packs of adult, child or baby nappies/sanitary items
- Opened packs of personal wipes and cleansing items eg. cotton wool/buds
- Opened, unsealed or out of date packets of food or drink
- Personal photographs/identification documents
- Pornographic materials
- Prescription and non-prescription medication
- Privately recorded or pirate copies of audio or visual materials
- Real fur items
- Soft furnishings (including pillows, cushions, duvets) that are stained, damaged and/or without a fire safety label
- Suntan/fake tan products
- Underwear/socks/hosiery unless brand new in packaging or with tags intact – except brassieres, petticoats, camisoles, vests
- Used hair brushes/combs/curlers
- Used or unsealed toiletries/make up
- Used safety helmets
- Used sex toys
Get in contact if you would like to donate items: