How to donate items?
We accept most items and also offer a collection service for those located within South East London. If you have any queries regarding items you would like to donate please email firstname.lastname@example.org
For our online store donations you can drop off clothing to our Penge location between 10 and 3 on weekdays. Please be aware only clothing in a resalable condition can be accepted. We cannot accept shoes, accessories etc. as we do not sell them online.
We appreciate your contribution to our cause, thank you!
Unacceptable Donations list for our brick and mortar shops:
- Any item utilised by inserting in mouth, for example: Drinking bottles or cups, sports and baby bottles, dummies, teething rings, used musical instruments, eg. recorders, whistles, Electronic/fake cigarettes unless unused & sealed.
- Broken or damaged baby equipment eg. pushchairs, highchairs, travel cots, baby cots.
- Child car seats (unless new and in original, sealed packaging)
- Contact lenses
- Cooking/ornamental knives or similar may be accepted. These must only be stored under the Counter. The Manager will only sell these items at their discretion to Customers over 18.
- Cot mattresses (unless new and in original sealed packaging) Adult/child mattresses that are stained, damaged and/or without a fire safety label.
- Damaged protective equipment eg. goggles, knee or elbow pads
- Faulty electrical or battery-operated goods
- Fitted cookers and fitted white goods
- Gas appliances/bottles
- Illegal drug paraphernalia
- Medical equipment eg. bandages, plasters (unless new and in original, sealed packaging and within expiry date)
- Opened packs of adult, child or baby nappies/sanitary items
- Opened packs of personal wipes and cleansing items eg. cotton wool/buds
- Opened, unsealed or out of date packets of food or drink
- Personal photographs/identification documents
- Pornographic materials
- Prescription and non-prescription medication
- Privately recorded or pirate copies of audio or visual materials
- Real fur items
- Soft furnishings (including pillows, cushions, duvets) that are stained, damaged and/or without a fire safety label
- Suntan/fake tan products
- Underwear/socks/hosiery unless brand new in packaging or with tags intact – except brassieres, petticoats, camisoles, vests
- Used hair brushes/combs/curlers
- Used or unsealed toiletries/make up
- Used safety helmets
- Used sex toys
Get in contact if you would like to donate items: